Strange Brouhaha

Sunday, September 26, 2004

Strange Brouhaha Mk II

Welcome to Strange Brouhaha Mk II. Strange Brouhaha Mk I will remain available at its old address, although I'll probably change that site eventually and remove SB from the index page. Don't worry, though, all of those priceless CNN and NYT and Salon reprints aren't going to go anywhere unless TPTB at sciencedrive.com decide to dropkick the web server through a window.

As before, expect daily updates on all manner of weird subjects. That's "daily," barring unforeseen circumstances. Here I am thinking of fire, flood, tornadoes, and Free Pie Day down at the pie store.

Fair warning: I'll be messing with the layout over the next few weeks until I get things looking the way I want them to. Expect changes.

3 Comments:

  • Note that you can either post comments anonymously or sign up for a free Blogger account to post (presumably) with your own name. I get a notification when a comment is made. It would be nice, if you're not going to get a Blogger account, to sign your comments with your name or other identifier.

    rfkj

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:02 PM  

  • Here's what a comment posted from a registered account looks like. I've signed up with my real name; there's nothing that says you have to!

    By Blogger Robert, at 4:03 PM  

  • Woot! Free pie day!

    By Blogger David Adam Edelstein, at 5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home