Strange Brouhaha

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

People stand in awe when we scream "Matthew Perry"!

If you missed SNL this past Saturday, you missed a video that came very close to making me forgive them for employing the horrid, unfunny Will Ferrell. It's a simple story, simply told, of how Andy Samberg and Chris Parnell got some cupcakes and went to see "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe."

Did I mention that it's a gangsta rap?

David linked to it today. Which is good, because now I don't have to.

2 Comments:

  • WHoa, whoa... Will Ferrell unfunny? YO. You be trippin'. Etc.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:07 AM  

  • My wife reminded me to add "except for Celebrity Jeopardy."

    Yeah, I find him utterly unfunny. He's too one-note. If you see Will Ferrell, it is pretty much inevitable that he'll start in with the whiny yelling and the mugging for the camera and the jumping and the screaming.

    This is the same problem I have with the similarly unfunny Jim Carrey and Adam Sandler.

    By Blogger Robert, at 8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home