Strange Brouhaha

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Sunday Randomness

No, it's not my own randomness, but the randomness biog.

For this week, we are asked to name one of each of the following:

1. a movie that made you laugh: Clueless. That was the first one that came to mind--the scene where Cher drives on the L.A. freeway by accident had us screaming.

2. a book that made you cry: I know there was one recently, but I can't for the life of me remember what it was. So I'll say "Flowers for Algernon."

3. a best friend: My wife.

4. a favorite childhood memory: Playing Mr. N. Johnson in "Guys and Dolls" was a lot of fun. Having the responsibility for bringing my own sandwich every night (it was a prop) was not.

5. your favorite animal: Cows, which give us both milk and steak.

6. your favorite food: Manapua.

7. an item of clothing you can't do without: Jeans.

8. something you collect: I don't want to say that we purposely collect them, but we aren't accumulating fewer books as the years go by.

9. your favorite store to shop in: Target, I guess.

10. your favorite flower: Never thought about it. To be honest, I can't even name all that many flowers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home