Strange Brouhaha

Sunday, January 23, 2005

Carl Hiaasen will save us

Auntie, I am no longer frightened. As long as Carl Hiaasen is out there writing columns like this, we may just squeak by. (Barely.)

I love his point about if Clinton had tried it. You bet they would have impeached him again, and they would have made it stick. Yet here they are, saying that when THEY do it it's just public relations. Kinda like how they said (this is true) that THEIR extramarital affairs were "normal" affairs, so it was okay. Isn't there a Garth Brooks song that kinda sums this all up? "Shameless"? Yep.

Anyway--you go, Carl.


1 Comments:

  • I neglected to mention that the Miami Herald requires free registration at its site. For some reason, when I first clicked on the link, it did not make me register.

    By Blogger Savannah, at 10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home