Strange Brouhaha

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Minor change...leading to major change. You know, maybe.

You'll notice that I changed my profile name to just plain old "Rob." I've been reading about customizing the layout of the blog, and quickly realized that a two-word profile name might cause problems. See, the layout is all CSS-based, and style names for authors are based on the author's profile name.

Now, I'm sure that there's a way to do a multi-word CSS style. Maybe the system deals with it by taking out spaces. Maybe I should mess around with it first. But it's far easier to just change my profile name. No muss, no fuss.

So there may be some changes in the site layout in the near future. My first goal will be to differentiate visually between my posts and Savannah's.

I'm also getting involved (possibly) with another blogging project, so that profile name may change yet again. Who knows.

Update: Now it's just plain old "Robert." And if you're at all interested in the playwright's group I joined, keep tabs on http://madisonhellfireclub.blogspot.com/. Not much there yet (in fact, only one thing) but I'm sure there will be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home