Strange Brouhaha

Monday, September 05, 2005

Good For A Six-Year-Old




Of course...what do I know? These look good to me. The image on the top is, I think, from the deck of the ferry that my dad and Lani took out to the Atlantis submarine ride. I was messing around with the colors a little bit, but ultimately decided to leave it as it came out of the photo processor.

The image on the bottom is of a bowl on a table on my parents' front lanai. Hmm...I guess I do have to distinguish now, don't I? :) I like the bowl, I like the rocks. This one I cropped a bit and changed the shadows just a little. It was pretty dark before.

I have a couple others, but these are my two favorites.

1 Comments:

  • (Fj) I think the top picture was taken from the submarine just after we went below the surface.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home