Strange Brouhaha

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Smart rats and eBay auctions

First, here's an article from CNN about a single rat--WITH a radio collar!--evading scientists for four months in an otherwise rat-free environment.

Second, courtesy off Matt K., an awesome eBay auction for the new Madden game. The guy's commentary is right on. I've never played a Madden game that I've liked. Ever. It really sucks that Electronic Arts has the exclusive NFL license. (Well, in a way, it doesn't suck; that saves me fifty bucks because there's no way I'm buying a Madden game.)

1 Comments:

  • (MattK) For a second there I thought you were going to tell me that rats had been trained to bid for items on eBay.

    And, yes, EA is the devil and the NFL sold its soul.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home