Strange Brouhaha

Monday, February 19, 2007

Soda

This week's Sunday Seven asks you to Name your top seven favorite soft drink flavors or varieties.

Easy. Here goes.

IBC Root Beer. Sprecher Root Beer. A&W Root Beer. Mug Root Beer. Diet Sierra Mist (for some reason, I really don't like the regular stuff). RC Cola (with a manapua). Sprite.

I rarely drink soda any more, though. It's a habit I've gotten out of, plus I try to stay away from too much sugar. I try to limit myself to a can a week, usually on Friday when we have pizza for lunch at work, and that's always whatever they're calling Diet Sprite. Sprite Zero or something like that. It tastes vile, but my only other choices are colas and Dr. Pepper. I have water the rest of the time.

1 Comments:

  • For some reason I have this bug up my butt to make manapua...

    "RC Cola (with a manapua)"...

    After I get over my "curry" kick (finally found a curried rice recipe I like), I'll have to try it.

    As for soda - I can't remember the last time I had one. I just don't drink it. Oh wait! Within the last year, I was at a place that had run out of tea and had a root beer. I guess that's my favorite then, because it's about the only one I will drink.

    By Blogger Terry, at 11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home