Strange Brouhaha

Saturday, April 21, 2007

The Saturday Six

From Patrick, here's The Saturday Six.


1. What's your favorite cold beverage and when did you last have it?

2. What's your favorite hot beverage and when did you last have it?

3. How addicted to caffeine do you consider yourself to be?

4. Take the quiz: What is your coffee personality?

5. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #96 from De: How do you feel about the candidates who have declared themselves so far for the 2008 election?

6. If you could sit down for a cup of coffee with any single candidate for president, ask any questions you wanted, and really get a clear picture of what that candidate supports, doesn't support, and is most likely to push for, who would you choose and why?


1. Milk. About 20 minutes ago.

2. I don't really like hot drinks. If I have to pick a favorite, I guess I'll say tea (plain old orange pekoe). I can't recall the last time I had it. It's been years since I've had a hot drink of any stripe.

3. Not at all. I stay away from it whenever possible. I kicked that habit over a decade ago, cold turkey--I missed two days of work because I couldn't move. In my opinion, if you need a stimulant to get you going in the morning, you should try getting more sleep instead.

4. Since there is no option for "None" on the coffee-related questions, I figure I'll not even bother to take this quiz. I don't like coffee.

5. Let's see...the Republicans are varying degrees of fascist, and they're all assholes and Bush toadies. Yeah, even "straight talkin'" McCain, who has his tongue so far up Bush's...you know, nevermind. That takes care of them. On the Democratic side, I have no opinion on Edwards other than to say that he'd probably make a great President because he's the one that the right wing is out to get the most. Obama hasn't done anything but make some great speeches. Hillary Clinton is Hillary Clinton. I don't think we need to really even consider any of the others. If the Democratic nominee isn't one of those, I'll eat my hat. Not that I have a hat.

6. You know what? I'd choose a Republican candidate and then give my questioning opportunity to someone smarter than me, who can expose the candidate for the asshole he is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home