Strange Brouhaha

Sunday, December 26, 2004

It's A Meme, pt. II

Continuing from part one, here's the list on my iBook. I've got every album we own digitized here, and it's the library that'll be transferred over to the iPod as soon as all of the software updates are done.

I have to say, I feel a little better about this list.


  • Heigh-Ho, The Dave Brubeck Quartet, Dave Digs Disney

  • Gimme What You Got, Keb' Mo, The Door

  • The Boy Next Door, Bill Evans, Explorations

  • Friends In Low Places, Garth Brooks, Double Live

  • Synaesthetic, Blue Man Group, Audio

  • 'Opae E, Makaha Sons of Ni'ihau, Live at Hank's Place

  • Rainbow High, Evita (Original Broadway Cast)

  • Just A Little Overcome, Saint Etienne, Sound Of Water

  • Sabbath Bloody Sabbath, Anthrax, I'm The Man

  • 2112, Rush, 2112



And the next two are good, too, "Jelly Jelly" by the Allman Brothers and "Long Way Back From Hell" by Danzig.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home