Strange Brouhaha

Sunday, December 12, 2004

What do they think will happen?

I'm all for putting the screws to child molesters, but even if the prosecutors in the Michael Jackson case are able to prove their accusations, what do they think is going to happen? Michael Jackson is richer than God, he's not going to jail or anything. (That's faulty reasoning, of course; Martha Stewart went to jail and she's got more money than God, too.) I mean, I guess they could finally say, with proof, "Parents, keep your damn kids away from Michael Jackson," but I think the sad truth is that there are always going to be jackals who will pimp their kids out.

I think that if he is guilty he ought to be rolled up in a blanket and beaten with baseball bats. That's surely what Sage and I should have done to that one guy. It would have been a lot more satisfying than what ultimately happened.

1 Comments:

  • (Michelle)
    Story???

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home