Strange Brouhaha

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Happy New Year!

In a not-totally-unexpected development, I and most of my colleagues have been laid off. At least they waited until after Christmas to let us know; the people in the California office weren't so lucky. We work until March 31, and the severance package goes into effect. I haven't looked at the details of the package yet. The envelope is sitting on the counter like a poisonous snake.

Like I said, though...none of us were surprised.

4 Comments:

  • Dang.

    By Blogger David Adam Edelstein, at 4:20 PM  

  • (Josh) Yes, sucks.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:45 AM  

  • (Matt) Hey, I got laid off too! What a coincidence. What company do you woek for?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:34 AM  

  • No shit? Man, I just got laid off too. According to the Bush administration, we should be able to get good jobs in manufacturing or in the service sector. (dpb)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home