Strange Brouhaha

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Quote of the month


[T]his is a good man, and I would hate to see the entirety of his life and the good things he's done defined by one incident.


You know, I saw reports on the 'net about a similar case with which I am familiar, and the individual charged in that case was also reported to have been in an "administrative position" which had no contact with children. In that case, they were wrong. I wonder if they're wrong in this case, too. (And yes, the "no contact" part came from officials in the other case as well. It was even--I think--part of the legal record. I will accept correction from anyone who knows.)

In my opinion, this guy should get the baseball bat. Then let him heal up. Then give him the bat again. Repeat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home