Strange Brouhaha

Friday, January 26, 2007

Questions of the Day

Here are a couple of Questions of the Day from Question of the Day.

So, tell us, why are you glad it’s Friday! I have to work this weekend, so I'm really not particularly glad that it's Friday. If I didn't have to work, I'd be glad that I had time to finish building some new shelves in my basement.

What is the largest audience that you’ve ever performed, or stood in front of? How nervous were you? Good question. What was the average attendance at ILH football games in the mid-80s? A couple thousand people? I was in marching band in high school, so whatever that number is would have to be the answer, because the next largest can't have been more than a thousand. The theater productions I've been in were in front of maybe a few hundred. As for nervous...there's a moment before you go on where you just swallow it and move on. So, yeah, of course, but you deal with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home