Strange Brouhaha

Friday, February 23, 2007

The Friday Five

Before I answer The Friday Five for this week, I thought I'd provide you a link to some hilarious animated pictures of cats with headphones.

On with The Five.


1. Would you rather serve in heaven or rule in hell?

2. If you had evidence that would catch a killer, but also put you in jail, would you use it?

3. If you could work the worst job you have ever had, for three years and then never have to work again, would you or would you rather work the job you always wanted but not be able to retire until well past the age of retirement?

4. If you could write four newspaper headlines, which would come true, what would they be?

5. A video of children in Florida fighting, while adults cheer on, was posted on the popular web site MySpace, The popularity of "gang videos" has also increased, and there has been renewed interest in re creating the infamous "Faces of Death" video series, do you feel there should be laws limiting extreme videos?


1. In theory, as ruler of hell I would be able to create whatever conditions I wanted for myself. That sounds a lot better to me. However, as applied to the real world, I would almost certainly rather serve in heaven.

2. Depends on what kind of killer we're talking about. I mean, if it's a battered wife who killed her husband, then no.

3. The worst job I have ever had was working at the music store, and I still can't stand to set foot in that place, but I would put up with it for three years if I never had to work again. That is, if it meant I would then be set for life--not dead or something.

4. One where I win the Powerball jackpot, "Bush and Cheney Impeached, Indicted," "Mars Terraformed, Colonies Thrive," "News Outlets Stop Reporting Celebrity Bullshit."

5. No. "If you don't like it, turn the channel."

1 Comments:

  • Anonymous - Neat questions.
    1. Serve in heaven. Just think of the people you'd have to "rule". Like the Current Occupant.
    2. Tough one. The worst job would probably kill me with a heart attack. So, working past the age of retirement as a "figure photographer" would work.
    3. "World peace"
    4. I agree, change the channel. But I wouldn't oppose a law limiting access.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home