Strange Brouhaha

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Tuesday Twosome

I thought I'd take a stab at today's Tuesday Twosome. It seemed interesting.


1. List two items of clothing you would never wear again.
2. List two food items you would never eat again.
3. List two types of music you would never intentionally listen to again.
4. List two TV shows you would never watch again.
5. List two beverages you would never drink again.


"Again," I guess, implies that you wore, ate, listened to, watched and drank these things intentionally at least once.

1. My high school marching band uniform, marching band uniforms not being the height of fashion, and my high school track and field uniform, because I didn't particularly care for the see-through shorts. Only wore that once, though.

2. I'm not sure I've ever eaten anything so disgusting that I'd never want it to pass my lips again. I'd never want to try balut, but that doesn't count as "again". I must be blocking.

3. New "country" music--not old-school classics, but the stuff that is different from rock only by the twang in the singers' voices--and nu-metal would have to top that list.

4. "Star Trek: The Next Generation" and "Star Trek: Enterprise". It came to me the other night, as I was watching Star Trek, that one reason that Star Trek is superior to any of its lesser offspring is that the sense of danger and possibility of loss is very real for the characters. I never got that impression when watching any of the other Trek series, and I blame Star Trek III for it all.

5. Milwaukee's Best Light (I fail to see the point in making a bad thing worse) and Zima.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home