Strange Brouhaha

Monday, March 12, 2007

The Saturday Six

I'm doing better today. I actually put in a full day's work from home; it was good to be able to get up and do something else to rest my ass and back, but I sat in my home office chair pretty comfortably for most of the day. The one-two Ibuprofen-Tylenol punch is keeping the pain somewhat in check.

Anyway, here's the Saturday Six from Patrick's.


1. What's the craziest thing you can imagine yourself actually doing?

2. What sport or pastime do you think someone would almost have to be crazy to attempt?

3. How likely would you be to do that?

4. Take the quiz: How insane are you?

5. On a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being the most stupid, how stupid would you rate that quiz?

6. What do you really use your computer for?


1. Depends on how you define "crazy". I guess "buying a motorcycle," which isn't really that crazy.

2. Bungee jumping.

3. Not just no, but HELL no.

4. 20%, which according to the quiz is "completely normal." With the quality of those questions, you'd think it would be hard not to be completely normal.

5. "This one goes to eleven."

6. To be honest, not much. By the time I get home from work, I'm kind of too burned out to actually want to use the computer. Then again, I think we need to define terms; I consider my PC "the computer" and my iBook, uh, well, something else. I'm barely on my PC. Today's work was probably the longest I've actually sat at my home PC since I left Star Wars Galaxies. So that's what I was thinking of when I answered this question. The iBook, though, I use for this blog, and checking email, and checking various gadget and news sites, and writing, and recordkeeping, and iTunes, and eBay, and...damn, a lot of stuff. Programming. Killing flies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home