Strange Brouhaha

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

It's hump day

And therefore, here is the Wednesday Mind Hump.

1. Do you currently subscribe to any magazines? If so, which ones? I think our current subscriptions include The Nation, Smithsonian, and American Girl Magazine. Quite a diverse bunch.

2. What magazines have you subscribed to in the past? I used to subscribe to MacUser and Acoustic Guitar. We had a subscription to Premiere, but they stopped publishing. I think that's it. Oh, wait, I used to subscribe to The Economist.

3. What do you do with the little cards that always fall out of the magazine? Do you toss them, or have you found a use for them? I put them back, of course. They're part of the magazine. It, uh, drives up collectability. That's it. Yeah. Okay, really, I'm just anal.

4. If you could start a magazine, what would it be about? Who or what would be on the cover of the first issue? I'd start a fiction magazine, mystery probably. I actually looked into it at one point, but it involved more money than I was comfortable with spending, and more legal responsibility than I was comfortable with assuming. I'm not sure what would be on the first cover.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home