Strange Brouhaha

Friday, July 27, 2007

Have some Friday Fun

Kiki had some interesting questions over at Friday Fun.

1. Is there any one thing that, no matter how many times you have done it, you can never remember? At work, there is a particular registration function that we are supposed to check with every release. I always need to be reminded about it. I have it written in big letters on my white board, and I still forget it. Fortunately, I'm always reminded.

2. Are you the forgetful one in your family, or are you the family’s human Post-It note? The former. That's why I'm married. The Wife remembers everything for me. I'd forget my name if it wasn't for her. She remembers college for me. And the past 16 years.

3. What is the biggest thing you have ever forgotten? How did it turn out? In college, one of the choirs I was in recorded an album. We were told in no uncertain terms NOT to be late to the recording session. I woke up from my nap at exactly the time the session was supposed to start, so I ran my ass out to the chapel where we were recording. We had been told that latecomers would not be allowed in, but I guess that had no teeth. The director was pissed, though. It didn't help that I fell down climbing on stage. All in all, it turned out okay. (I think I got some slack because I sang tenor, and power was thin on the ground in our section.)

1 Comments:

  • 1. Jump starting a car. I have a cheat sheet in my wallet.

    2. Forgetful. I must have a list on me at all times.

    3. A friend I hadn't seen for 4 years was coming to visit and instead I forgot and went out to a bar. Not bad - he's been trying to offer me a job for years.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home