Strange Brouhaha

Friday, July 20, 2007

Lets try the Friday Fiver

The Friday Fiver seemed doable today.

1. Tea or coffee? If I had to pick, I'd choose tea (Lipton is fine) over coffee. But I don't like hot beverages in general.

2. Do you speak your mind? Not usually, no. I'm not much of a talker.

3. What is your escape? Books and video games. Mostly video games. I'm liking Custom Robo Arena and Tradewinds Legends right now.

4. When is the last time you cried? I teared up a little bit last night finishing "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince." I was getting ready for the last Potter book. Yeah, I'll be in line at 12:01.

5. What are your bedtime rituals? Brush teeth, toilet, wash hands, turn off lights. Go upstairs, tuck in The Youngster. Turn off upstairs lights, go into bedroom, shove The Wife out of my spot, lie down, go to sleep.

1 Comments:

  • 1. Coffee, but only for the last 2.5 years.

    2. Too much

    3. Software. Trying out new software.

    4. Yesterday during a semi-lame reality show.

    5. Check cat food. Fill humidifier. Nasal spray. Wait for nasal spray to kick in. Breathe right strips. More nasal spray. Sleeping pill depending on the day and time. Wait for nasal spray to clear. Put on CPAP. Sleep.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home