Strange Brouhaha

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Saturday Eight

Nope, it's not the Saturday Six with two extra questions. It really is the Saturday Eight.

You'll have to follow the link to see the actual questions, because they're a little wordy. I'll try to give my answers correctly, so that you'll be able to guess at the questions.

1. On July 4th, I cooked myself some teriyaki steak (bottled sauce, sorry), corn and potato salad. I used my mom's very simple, awesome-tasting method. I was alone because The Family is out of town.

2. July 4th , 1996 was the day before our wedding, so that one certainly has to rank right up there. We had the best wedding.

3. I don't think I've ever had a bad 4th, or at least one that was bad enough that I'd want to forget it. To be honest, the 4th a such has never been a big deal for me. It's far more important because it's my morn's birthday.

4. The only day I took off this week was Wednesday, although we were allowed to leave early on Tuesday.

5. I am not watching any of the "Live Earth" coverage. I am uninterested and have no patience for sitting through hours of acts that I hate.

6. If I could see ANY band, I think it would be The Beatles in Hamburg, right before they got famous. Or maybe Guns n' Roses at the height of their powers.

7. I am ashamed of nothing that I eat. Why would I be?

8. While it is true that, in general, global temperature patterns cannot be reasonably expected to remain rock-solidly constant, I think it's pretty undeniable that we haven't made things better. I used to call it a myth, but I know better now.

1 Comments:

  • You did indeed have the best wedding ever, although it was sure darned hot.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home