Strange Brouhaha

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Briefly noted

1. Finish the sentence, sociopath. Karl Rove had this to say: "At month's end, I will join those whom you meet in your travels, the ordinary Americans who tell you they are praying for you." He forgot the end of the sentence, which is "...to go away." Of course, The Monkey is carefully shielded from the 76% of the country that knows he's a pathetic twit. So I guess Karl didn't forget anything. Never mind.

2. If I see "y'all" punctuated incorrectly one more time ("ya'll"), I shall scream.

3. You know how I keep asking for a phone that only makes phone calls? I just got a Motorola RAZR and because it's locked and I can't do anything without paying for it, I kind of have everything I want. Motorola even charges you for the software you need to transfer new ringtones and artwork to the phone.

1 Comments:

  • I just "upgraded" to a Samsung a645 or something like that. No camera. a handful of ringtones (one is fine, thank you) and the buttons don't make that annoying beep boop boop sound that phone engineers think people need.

    It cost me a penny.

    By Blogger Madison Squash Workshop, at 9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home