Strange Brouhaha

Thursday, August 09, 2007

3x Thursday

A good question for 3x Thursday: What are you thinking about this week? List 3 things and go into detail. They can be whatever you want to talk about!


  1. Web design. I've got a website going live (this blog's replacement!) as soon as I actually get it done. Unfortunately, things have changed a bit since the last time I made a Web site. I've had some catching up to do.

  2. Java, and coding in general. One of my new Web development tools is the free Aptana IDE. It's based on (and is, or can be, a plug-in for) Eclipse. I wasn't going to install Eclipse on the tablet, but now that it's there, I kind of want to write some code.

  3. Writing. I don't do nearly enough of it. I should set myself a deadline and hold myself to it.



Also, we've had to do some emergency remodeling around the house, and the process is dragging on a bit more than I'd like. (Partially my fault.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home