Strange Brouhaha

Friday, July 27, 2007

And stuff

The Friday Five had some questions and stuff.

1. What item would you be embarrassed for people to know you own? Well... I'm not answering that! It's too embarrassing! Actually, I don't really have anything I'm embarrassed to own. Not even "Sewing for Dummies" or "The Reader's Digest Complete Guide to Needlework."

2. What is something you splurged on just for you? The computer on which I am writing this.

3. What is something that you own with no real world value that is priceless to you? My imagination and a few tattered mementos from my childhood, like old notebooks and such.

4. Do you collect anything? Dust. Seriously, though, no -- not in any organized way like I used to collect comics.

5. What item belonging to a friend/family member do you covet? Sir F. Crisp's TV is very nice.

1 Comments:

  • It's just so hard to get past that first question. I'm pretty sure my mom doesn't recognize my pseudonym, but I know Jeff Greene does.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home