Strange Brouhaha

Friday, August 17, 2007

A Friday Five

Here's friday5.org's Friday Five.

1. What were your after-school hours usually like when you were in high school? The standard day would see me getting on the bus either to go home or to go downtown to my mom's or dad's office. Usually home, a long-ass bus ride to Kaimuki and a long-ass bus ride out to Hawaii Kai, followed by a short but still long-ass walk to the house. To this day, I have had enough of buses. That routine would vary, of course, depending on whether I had band practice or drama club.

2. What are the first moments like when you finally get home after a long day? I check the mail, walk in the door, and yell at everybody to pick up their lunch dishes, dinner dishes and garbage. Then, after a long, hard day of sitting at my desk, I sit.

3. Where do your thoughts normally turn after the December/January holidays have passed? I'm not sure I understand this question. I guess I look at the calendar to see when my next day off from work is.

4. When did you last allow someone to cut in front of you in line? It depends on your definition of "cut" and "line". If merging traffic counts as cutting in line, then this morning. If we're being strict with our definitions, then it's been a long, long time.

5. What are you going to do right after you finish answering these questions? Finish checking meme blogs and probably answer one more, check to see if it's my turn to move in the chess game I'm playing with Damon (and move if it is), check Slashdot, check my favorite gadget sites, then read some Doc Savage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home