Strange Brouhaha

Friday, October 12, 2007

Heaven and Hell

The Friday Fiver takes on Heaven and Hell this week.

1. What's your personal hell? A large, noisy room crowded with people I don't know, but only if I am there because of some kind of social obligation (i.e. a football game or a concert is okay, but a party is not, since I'd be expected to talk to other people).

2. Do you prefer brightly lit rooms or dim spaces? Dim spaces, although there needs to be some light. I cannot, for example, use my computer in the dark.

3. What's the weather like today? Reasonably fall-like. The high temperature was in the low fifties, the sun was bright and the leaves are reddish-gold.

4. Is it easy to be you? Probably.

5. Friday fill-in:
My heaven is ____.
Quiet.

1 Comments:

  • 1) Personal hell: if I was prevented from writing.
    2) Brightly lit rooms or dim spaces: Brightly lit.
    3) Weather today: Gray and cold.
    4) Easy to be me: Depends what your standards are. By some measures, yes. By others, no.
    5) My heaven is: intense with beauty.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home