Wild Card Weekend
- Let's leave Randy Moss alone for ten minutes inside any tavern within twenty miles of Lambeau Field. Can we do that?
- Ugh, the Packers stank. Where the hell was the defense? (I know the answer to that question: the same place it's been since about week 2 of the regular season, namely nowhere.) I don't want to even think about the number of times Daunte Culpepper was able to just STAND in the pocket while the seconds ticked away. The Packers need a new Defensive Coordinator. And a new defense.
- I still say the Vikings are gonna get creamed next week.
- Given the state of the NFC this year, are any of the remaining teams in the playoffs even worth anybody's time and effort? Even if you're in Minnesota?
- Matt K. told me today that he watched the end of the Colts-Broncos game. My response to that was, "What, you mean the first ten minutes of the first quarter?" What a blowout.