Strange Brouhaha

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Pfft. And pffft again.

Zero Intelligence has a little update to the story about the kid who was arrested for writing stories in Kentucky. The Zero Intelligence piece links to a story from the Lexington Herald-Leader which Savannah also sent to me a few days ago--Kentucky trying to defend itself.

I'll believe it when we can read the journal for ourselves. As someone who used to write stories about a secret group of anti-terrorist ninjas...I just have to quote me some Prince: "If a man is considered guilty for what goes on in his mind, give me the electric chair for all my future crimes."

My favorite part of the update? The part where somehow, it turns out to be a problem that his teachers never assigned any short stories, as if the only reason someone would want to write is if it was forced.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home