Strange Brouhaha

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Random Chicago Observation

While everyone we met was really nice, I guess I failed to be impressed by this one thing that I forgot to mention the other day.

I was walking back from buying clean socks on Thursday. Parked outside the hotel was a food delivery truck, which a couple of guys were unloading. They were chattering away in Spanish. One of them nudged the other one and pointed out into the street. They both started laughing and throwing up signs.

So I looked where they were pointing, and this white guy was leaning out a meat purveyor's truck, flipping the other guys off. All of a sudden, he starts yelling "WHITE POWER, BITCHES!" and tossng stiff-arm salutes.

I started looking for something to duck behind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home