Strange Brouhaha

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I'm not the one who's confused

Well, maybe I am.

See, Donald Rumsfeld has said that people who are opposed to the Little Emperor's "Hey, Dad, My Dick Is Bigger Than Yours!" adventure in Iraq suffer from "moral and intellectual confusion." Among other things, he's invoking Chamberlain. Now, I don't disagree with the notion that terrorists need to be confronted, but what does that have to do with the Iraq war? I have to admit that I've lost track of whatever the Administration's current lie is about why we're over there in the first place, but it seems to me that summoning "morality" is exactly what "the terr'ists" do.

As far as I'm concerned, the only nation being appeased right now is Saudi Arabia, home of most of the 9/11 hijackers.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home