Strange Brouhaha

Sunday, September 17, 2006

The reliable Saturday Six

Patrick's Saturday Six for this week.


1. You find out that you've just gotten a new job in a different state. Besides your spouse, who is the first person you tell?

2. With the money in your pocket, wallet or purse right now, could you make change for a $20 bill? Could you make change for a $1 bill?

3. Is this ability (or lack of ability) to make change a typical reflection of how much cash and coins you regularly carry?

4. Take the quiz: What mythological character are you?

5. Are you typically the "heart breaker" or the "broken-hearted" in your relationship history?

6. Considering your answer to #5, would you rather be the opposite?


1. Assuming that "spouse" includes "children" as well, I'd tell my parents. If "spouse" doesn't include "children," then obviously she'd be next.

2. No to both.

3. Yes. I don't carry cash at all unless I absolutely have to. I used to have a problem with cash--if I had it, I'd spend it--so I just stopped carrying it. Now it's a habit.

4. These things are weird. I rarely get an answer that I'm comfortable with.

You Are a Centaur

In general, you are a very cautious and reserved person.
However, you are also warm hearted, and you enjoy helping others in practical ways.
You are a great teacher, and you are really good at helping people get their lives in order.
You are very intuitive, and you go with your gut. You make good decisions easily.


5. Broken-hearted, probably.

6. No.

1 Comments:

  • (Savannah)I'm a mermaid.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home