Strange Brouhaha

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Warning: This Is Gross

Filed also under "People Different From Us," with apologies to whoever I stole that from. Chuck Sheperd and News Of The Weird, I think.

Seriously, if you're reading this over your morning coffee or midnight snack, just walk away now.

Sir F. Crisp told me about this on the drive home today. Apparently, three guys in Cassville, Wisconsin decided to go dig up a corpse and have sex with it. There's another article that contains pictures of the three guys. Yikes. Any bets on how long they last in prison?

(Note that I am too classy here to quote Indestroy's "Dead Girls," but you know I want to.)

I wonder what made them think this was a good idea. Banging them when they're freshly dead is bad enough, but this girl had been in the ground a week.

I think these guys should be turned over to the dead girl's family for justice. I'm sure her father would be able to come up with something.

2 Comments:

  • Did a little searching around and found some other articles about this. One of them had a discussion, which eventually turned to GWB. I thought this quote was pretty funny, and sadly, probably true:

    "Bush is mentally undeveloped in a way that would not have been acceptable in healthy adult society 50 years ago"

    But, yea. That's pretty sick. My guess is drugs and alcohol.

    By Blogger Terry, at 8:29 AM  

  • I read the linked article, and what gets me is their apparent belief that they could dig up the body just like that.

    And: ew. Somebody needs a *lot* of social service intervention. (I can just see the look on the caseworker's face. "Aw, boss, why me?" "Sorry, Felton, you lost the toss.")

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home