Strange Brouhaha

Saturday, February 24, 2007

800

It's kind of hard to believe that this is my 800th Blogger post. To be honest, sometimes I still miss the old sciencedrive.com blog, and I wish that I had actually backed it all up. (The Wayback Machine at archive.org has a good chunk of it; just search for sciencedrive.com and you'll be able to get at most of the old posts if you try hard enough.)

I started blogging back in January of 2004. It seems like so long ago, and it's only three years. Thanks for reading, and, uh, here's to three more.

Oh, and take this quiz. I don't know for sure exactly which one I got wrong, but it's a comfort to know that I still have a vast storehouse of trivia at my disposal.

You paid attention during 97% of high school!

85-100% You must be an autodidact, because American high schools don't get scores that high! Good show, old chap!

Do you deserve your high school diploma?

2 Comments:

  • anonymous - 69% - Nothing's changed.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:37 PM  

  • yeah, baby.

    "100% You must be an autodidact, because American high schools don't get scores that high! Good show, old chap!"

    um, what's an autodidact?

    ;-)

    By Blogger Madison Squash Workshop, at 11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home