Strange Brouhaha

Friday, April 27, 2007

Look, it's the Friday Five!

The Friday Five on Friday, too! Go me!

1. What is your all time favorite book? This question is too hard. I can't pick just ONE book. I suppose when you define "favorite" as "every so often you have to pull it out and read it again," it would be "Photon: Thieves of Light". I think there are other books I like better, but that's one of the few in my collection that I actively seek out and reread.

2. What is your all time favorite movie? If we can define "favorite" as "I cannot pass this movie on television without stopping to watch it," then it's "A League of Their Own". But I don't think we'll define "favorite" that way. I think it would have to be "Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan."

3. What are you reading right now? "The Last Templar," by Michael Jecks (a murder mystery), "1635: Cannon Law" by Eric Flint and Andrew Dennis (sci-fi/alternate history), and a book on conducting effective interviews. And "The Men Who Smiled No More," a Doc Savage adventure by Kenneth Robeson.

4. What is your favorite show on tv? Heroes. Although I was a little bit disappointed in the apparent motives revealed on the newest episode. I'm also really enjoying the newest episodes of "Doctor Who."

5. What is the last movie you saw in the theater? Meet the Robinsons, which I would highly recommend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home