Strange Brouhaha

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Ha ha, I am stupid!

Lately, I've been dissatisfied with the performance of my old standby office suite on the Mac, NeoOffice. It's gotten really dragged-out and slow and has generally become a pain in the ass to use. It takes forever to start up, forever to save a document, forever to quit.

Every so often when I open it up, it pops up my browser at the same time and tells me that there's a newer version available. Usually I just close the window. Today I actually looked at it. It appears that NeoOffice requires 512MB of RAM, which is more than my poor beleagured laptop has. I wonder when that happened?

I apologize, NeoOffice, for getting frustrated. The fact of the matter is...it's really cool that the dang thing even runs at all!

1 Comments:

  • Hmmm...I fail to see the relevance of the comment that used to be here. Looks like blogspam, which is sad because Word Verification is supposed to eliminate that.

    By Blogger Robert, at 8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home