Strange Brouhaha

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Two words: Musical. Genius.

Here's a great clip of "You Are The Sunshine Of My Life." The guitar is killer.



If you go to the clip's page on YouTube, and you see the comment saying "the lady sucks"...rest assured knowing that that person is on crack. Probably really good crack.

Here's "Living For The City".



Eddie Murphy's routine from "Delirious" about Stevie Wonder. Cussing is involved. Unfortunately, this is not the "HA HA VERY FUNNY, MOTHERFUCKER!" part of the routine. "I have all his albums! I have Music Of My Mind, I have Talking Book! I got Fulfillingness' First...Fulfillingness' First...FUCK IT, YOU KNOW, THE GOOD ONE!"



Finally...I know that "Superstition" is kind of overdone, but this is a hot session.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home