Strange Brouhaha

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Rita Rudner...Fake Boobs...hmmm.

Here's Unconscious Mutterings for this week. I don't usually do the word association things, because my consciousness is just a little to random. Or maybe not. Anyway, you're just supposed to write down the first thing that comes to mind.

  1. Rita :: Rudner. That was really weird. In fact, this is the whole reason I decided to write down all my responses. When I looked at this week's list, "Rudner" pretty much exploded into my head. I don't even particularly like Rita Rudner. But there it is.

  2. Comedy :: Central. A little more predictable I guess. You know, I remember when all Comedy Central did was show clips of funny scenes from movies. They've come a long way.

  3. Polar :: Lights. Polar Lights is a model company.

  4. Idiots :: Abroad. No clue. I suppose I was thinking of "Innocents Abroad." Mad propz 2 Twain, yo.

  5. Perception :: Engine. No clue. Although there is a perceptionengine.com.

  6. Infected :: Criticism. Huh?

  7. Fake :: Boobs. No pithy comment here.

  8. Relating :: Game. Possibly inspired by "The Dating Game," possibly by the fact that relating to people is kind of like a game, where you have to figure out what people are really trying to say. I'm pretty bad at that. I missed out on some good stuff because I couldn't figure out what people were hinting around.

  9. Distraction :: Bomb. I have no idea. Maybe because The Decider's idea of a Distraction is to Decide to Bomb something. (I realize that I am being partially unfair to The Decider. That's just too damn bad.)

  10. Gamble :: Procter. Pretty obvious. My real first thought was "-ing", but that's kind of dumb.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home