Strange Brouhaha

Saturday, October 30, 2004

It's the plumber. I've come to fix the sink.

Or, in our case, the bathtub. The cartridge gave out on our faucet while Lani was taking a bath, which meant that the water never quite turned off. Gotta fix it, right? Right.

I'm in the wrong field. Clearly, the thing to do is to own a plumbing business. I'm not gonna say how much we spent to get a plumber out here at 8:30 at night, but he wasn't cheap. At least he was nice. I hope he got a decent chunk of that money.

There were two frustrating things about the whole experience. First, maybe I was searching for the wrong terms, but the Internet gave me NOTHING about fixing this faucet. It's the first time in a while that I got nothing at all that was useful. Second, when I saw how relatively simple it was to fix this thing...I coulda done it myself and saved most of that money IF I had been able to find the information on the Internet. Internet, Internet, why hast thou forsaken me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home