Strange Brouhaha

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

stage.cls has a website

In the first half of 2003, I wrote some stage play macros for LaTeX. I had intended it solely as a personal project, but then decided to post it on the old Strange Brouhaha at sciencedrive.com. Somehow, people found it and apparently started looking at it. I've seen blog posts about it, for crying out loud!

When sciencedrive.com died, I didn't know that anyone had any interest in it. Apparently they do; in addition to the aforementioned blog posts, I've received emails asking where it's gone. I've brought it back to the Web, at a little Geocities web site I set up just to serve it out.

You can visit the website at http://www.geocities.com/robert_jahrling/, but really, you only need to do that if you're interested in writing stage plays using LaTeX.

(Yes, I still use it!)

1 Comments:

  • Pfft...when I created the website, I looked at it in exactly two browsers: Netscape 7.1 on Windows and Safari on the Macintosh. I mean, it's really just a little spot for some information, not a big deal. I was a little puzzled when I didn't see any ads--Geocities is ad-supported at the free level.

    Then I looked at it in Firefox on Windows. Gotta love context-based text ads that don't actually understand the context in which they're placed. LaTeX really has nothing to do with latex. Hehe.

    By Blogger Robert, at 10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home