Strange Brouhaha

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

I don't think "thank you!" is the appropriate response

(Caveat: obviously, my part of this story is made up; I have no idea how and how often these two people interacted.)

Okay.

Say you're a stripper.

You're dancing on stage, letting it all hang out. It's a full-nudity club, so "all" means "all". After your set, you cruise the club, trolling for lap dances.

A young man catches your eye and beckons you over. He's a regular, a nice enough guy in that sweaty, nervous strip-club-guy kind of way. He always gives you thirty bucks instead of the going-rate twenty.

When you're done, he smiles nervously at you.

"I...I have something to give you," he says, so softly that you have to strain to hear him over the pounding beat of the club PA. He's reaching into his bag. Normally, that sets off all kinds of internal alarms, and indeed, you can see the bouncers zeroing in. You wave them off--he's harmless. "Here," he says, handing you a jar.

In the jar is a human hand floating in formaldehyde.

What do you say?

2 Comments:

  • "What do you say?"

    1. You told me you had a foot.

    2. Rebholz?

    3. Damn! Look at my tits! I'm outta here!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:50 PM  

  • Isn't it obvious? "Let's give this guy a hand!"

    And she KEPT it? Next to her six human skulls? Creepshow.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home