Strange Brouhaha

Monday, September 18, 2006

Monday Madness

Here's today's Monday Madness:


1. How do you eat an oreo cookie?
2. How long does it take you to eat lunch?
3. Caffeine or decaf?
4. Chicken or beef?
5. Pen or pencil?
6. Autumn or spring?
7. Baseball or basketball?
8. 'Survivor' or 'The Amazing Race?'
9. Come up with one question I can ask our Monday Madness participants in the weeks to come.


1. We don't have these very often, but...I pop the whole thing in my mouth along with a big slug of milk. Kind of like dunking, but less messy in the glass.

2. Ten minutes or so. Depends on what I have, though.

3. Decaf, but I don't drink coffee. So, in my case, it's "caffeine-free soda".

4. Both! Beef first, if I have to pick.

5. Pencil. Mechanical, .5mm lead.

6. Autumn. It's colder.

7. Baseball, definitely. Basketball doesn't look like much of anything to me. I can appreciate a good dunk as much as the next guy, but the claim that basketball players "run plays" doesn't bear out with what I see when I see a basketball game.

8. Neither. I confine my reality TV to "Project Runway," although "Who Wants To Be A Superhero?" was unexpectedly entertaining.

9. Hmmm. Monday Madness definitely tends to stay away from the more emo-type and political questions and more towards fun stuff. How about "If you had to live in a video game, which one would it be?" My answer is...probably "Shenmue" because nothing ever happens. You go about your life and it's dull and that's about it. Much better than living in "Grand Theft Auto" or "Madden NFL".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home