Strange Brouhaha

Saturday, October 07, 2006

The Friday Five

Here are the Friday Five questions for this week.

1. If you could have a super power, which one would you have? The ability to stop and start time at will. Possibly invisibility or shapeshifting, but really, you'd be pretty much invincible if you could stop time--as long as you could react quickly enough. You'd probably be the most dangerous guy in the room.
2. What would be your supername? I don't think I'd have one, because the ability to stop time would mean that you could do your heroics in secret, without a lot of flash. I'd be more like God, in Futurama: "When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
3. Who would be your arch-nemesis and what would be their superpower? I have two ideas here. First, on the lighter side, my arch-nemesis would be Sneaks-Up-Behind-You-And-Knocks-You-Unconscious. Because that's about the only way that I get taken out if I've got the ability to stop time dead in its tracks. Second, on the more serious side, some kind of dark entity that prowls the stopped-time universe, seeking out and devouring those people who live between the seconds.
4. Who would be your sidekick and would they have a superpower? I don't know, I think I'd prefer someone in the Snapper Carr/Rick Jones/Tom Kalmaku vein--just some guy. It'd be useful to have a partner who could help rescue people.
5. What would be your motto? "Looks like these people need some help."

1 Comments:

  • Based on your power, can we assume that Hiro is your favorite Hero?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home