Strange Brouhaha

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Why not? The Sunday Seven

The Sunday Seven for today from Patrick's.

Name your favorite sports teams, and for the less sports-educated, be sure to indicate the sport with which they're associated.

In no particular order:

1. Milwaukee Brewers (baseball)
2. Green Bay Packers (professional football)
3. University of Hawaii Warriors (college football, go 'bows!)
4. Ferrari (Formula 1 racing; I know, I know, racing isn't a sport)
5. University of Hawaii Rainbow Wahine volleyball (college volleyball)
6. Indianapolis Colts (professional football; only because Peyton Manning is the best player on my fantasy team, so I need them to kick ass)
7. University of Wisconsin Badgers (college football)

As you can tell, I'm pretty much a homer. I root for the local teams because it's the thing to do; if we suddenly moved to Chicago, I'd be rooting for Northwestern and the Bears and...well, probably the Cubs because they're in the National League. I don't really have a do-or-die loyalty to any of these teams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home