Strange Brouhaha

Monday, October 23, 2006

Music Mambo

I thought today's Monday Music Mambo from Blogdrive Insanity was interesting, so here it is.


1. If you could play any musical instrument, which would you choose?

2. If you started your own band, what kind of music would be played? How many members would there be, and what instruments would everyone play?

3. If you could manage an artist or band's career, which artist or band would you want to manage?

4. Make up your own question here and answer it!


1. Instrument that I play a bit but want to play better: piano. Instrument that I don't play and want to learn: bagpipes (more specifically, Uilleann pipes). I'd play anything, though. Got any instruments you don't want?

2. I wouldn't mind playing in a jazz band, maybe a quartet: piano, bass, drums and some kind of melody instrument like clarinet, flute, or sax.

3. How much of a cut do managers get? Quite frankly, I'd sell out and manage whoever would make me the most money.

4. Q: Name one music-related thing you'd like to accomplish before you die. A: I wouldn't mind writing a musical. It requires skills that I don't have at the moment, though. Perhaps the NaNoWriMo people will have a NaNoMuMo some year, in addition to the upcoming Script Frenzy.

1 Comments:

  • 1. Piano
    2. Jazz Band with a vocalist.
    3. Keb Mo

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home