Strange Brouhaha

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Your questions answered!

Okay, question. But still--I hear the voice of the people and I respond!

Josh asked: "Based on your power, can we assume that Hiro is your favorite Hero?"

Hell, yeah. Hiro's segments have been the most consistently interesting. I think the actor is really engaging--and yeah, he has the best power, too. He's had the best moments in the show; in the second episode, when they had the confusion over the dates, you know, at the end, I was practically jumping up out of my chair at what happened next. In the third episode, even though I knew he was going to rescue the girl because we saw it in the comic, I was shouting at the TV when he did it.

My favorites so far are Hiro and the cop, Parkman.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home