Strange Brouhaha

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Mumble mumble

Much like Guns n' Roses, I missed my anticipated launch date. I just don't have it in me to write 2000 more words, after doing nearly 3000 already today. That's okay, though. The official verifier doesn't go online until the 25th.

It feels good to be practically done, and to know that barring catastrophe (knock wood) I will be a NaNoWriMo "winner" again this year. Yay, me.

Update: ARGH. I ran my manuscript through the automatic word counter and it subtracted nearly 500 words from my total! I wish I knew what algorithms they and my word processor were using, and why NaNo says that I'm further from my goal than I thought I was. The same thing happened last year, but I don't think it was that far off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home