Strange Brouhaha

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Aaaaand the Sunday Seven

Patrick's Sunday Seven is fun this week: "Name seven of your all-time favorite lines from the movies." Feel free to add your own.

I don't actually keep a list of my favorite lines; there are so many good ones that I find it difficult to really choose. These are just the first seven that I think of, so I'm sure that there will be many others that I think of later.


  • "Ready, Khan? Here it comes." Captain Kirk, Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan.

  • "This is Dave Bee-thoven. Maxine of Arc. Herman the Kid. Bob "Genghis" Khan. So-crates Johnson. Dennis Frood. And, uh, Abraham Lincoln." Bill and Ted, Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure.

  • "I want my father back, you son of a bitch." Inigo Montoya, The Princess Bride.

  • "Nice shootin', Tex!" Peter Venkman, Ghostbusters.

  • "Does this look like a cooking knife to you?" I forget who, Under Siege.

  • "I just want to eat." JCVD, Universal Soldier.

  • "I don't like sand." Anakin Skywalker, Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones.

  • Ha ha! No, I'm kidding about that last one. Here's a real one:
  • "Come with me if you want to live." The T800, Terminator 2.

3 Comments:

  • "Roads? Where we're going there ARE no roads"

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:25 PM  

  • Ooh, good one, but it's "Where we're going, we don't NEED roads." Yeah, that's a great one!

    Another good one is "Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking," from The Wizard of Oz.

    By Blogger Robert, at 10:43 PM  

  • "It's a shame when folks be throwin' away a perfectly good white boy like that." Better Off Dead

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home