Strange Brouhaha

Sunday, February 25, 2007

The Snow is Not That Bad




We got a foot, maybe fourteen inches, maybe a little bit more. All of the snow you see in these pictures is fresh, since it had all pretty much melted off last week. These are pictures of the mountain of snow out of which I had to dig my in-laws' car.



There's so much because I swept the snow off the car first, and because the car was plowed in.

If we ever move to a standalone house, the FIRST thing I'm buying is a snowblower.

2 Comments:

  • It probably would have been nice if I had put something in those pictures to give a sense of how tall those snowbanks are. The snow was all the way up to the car windows.

    By Blogger Robert, at 6:39 AM  

  • So just to be clear...that top picture is a few feet of snow, not 12-14". The parking space is next to a hill, and there was a lot of drifting.

    By Blogger Robert, at 6:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home