Strange Brouhaha

Monday, May 14, 2007

Monday's a Bitch

What the hell, I have time. It's Monday's a Bitch.


1. What's the strangest thing you've ridden in or on?
2. What's the strangest thing in your home?
3. What's the strangest nickname anyone has ever given you? What's the explanation behind it?
4. Where's the strangest place you've ever slept?
5. Who's your strangest family member?


1. I don't think I've ever ridden anything really strange. My ass down a mudslide? A cardboard box down a grassy hill? Heh--I think airplanes are pretty strange.

2. I have an old Ukelin which when you think about it is pretty strange. It doesn't tune up or anything; it's an objet d'art right now.

3. I don't think I've ever had what you'd call a "strange" nickname, where you define "strange" as a nickname you somehow don't deserve. I've earned 'em all.

4. On an airplane? Actually, I think I fell asleep at a party once. With loud music and everything. Maybe that counts as strange.

5. Woooo...probably me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home