Strange Brouhaha

Friday, June 08, 2007

Friday Fun

You know, I like the Friday memes the best. Here's Friday Fun. Kiki asks which of these would be more fun.

1. A mani/pedi or mountain biking? The mani/pedi, since I have to pick. I really wouldn't like either one, although a non-mountain bike ride would be fine.

2. A day at the beach or a day on the slopes? Beach, of course. Kailua or Waimanalo, probably. Ala Moana would be okay too, but I think I'd want some waves.

3. Dinner at a 5 star restaurant or homecooking at a diner?Jesus. Can I get a 5-star diner? If not, then fine dining would be more fun. I pick that $420 sushi place in New York run by Masa Takayama.

4. Coffee and a good book at a coffee shop or a cold drink and a good book in the park? The park.

5. Musical theater a là Broadway or a movie in the theater? While I love going to the movies, nothing will ever be as good as live theater on the professional level.

6. An evening at the opera or a rock concert? Depends on the opera and the concert. I'd usually pick the concert, but if the opera was "The Barber of Seville," I'd at least think about it. And if the concert was... I don't know, Jewel or something, then the opera would start to look good.

7. Manilow or Metallica? Which Metallica? I'll take pre-Load Metallica over Manilow, but post-Load Metallica... is Barry gonna do "Copacabana?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home